Curb appeal is important because first impressions are important. Everyone — including potential homebuyers — will want to see what’s inside your home. There are many ways to improve your house’s curb appeal. Most just involve making sure your landscaping and lawn are well maintained but there are some quick and easy ways to improve your home’s curb appeal.
Quick & Easy Curb Appeal Improvement Ideas
- Give your front door a fresh coat of paint and new hardware
- Move trash cans to the garage or somewhere out of sight
- Add a layer of fresh mulch
- Use potted plants as a quick way to improve landscaping or add interest to your porch
- Consider getting a new welcome mat